October 26, 2009

October

Well now that October is almost done, I think that we are in the swing of things. The kids are in school full time now. Swimming is going really well. Nathan swims like a fish lol.

I find myself wanting to nap or eat or watch tv. I have to find other things to do with our time. Nathan needs to be around other kids, I need to do things. Dustin likes to say things like " well you're home all day", "well it's not like you have alot to do" while both statments are true that doesn't mean I need to be active all day lol.

I have finished all the halloween costumes! Yeah! it took me so long to finish Nathan's; his had alot more work to put into it. All the kids are a theme this year. I know it sounds corney but I think it's kinda fun. They are the Super Mario Brothers and friends. Faith is Mario cause she LOVES him and red is now her favorite color. Clayton is Luigi, I think it's mostly to do with Faith not allowing him to be Mario lol. Plus it's the only other boy. Payton is Princess Peach, although her dress is off white, but she doesn't care. Beta can't guess who Nathan is??? Bowser, although Bowser wasn't called Bowser until later verisions of the game. But it's the only name the kids know him by. If you ask Nathan he will say monster bowser mario.

So now all I have to do is make about 4 patches of cookies and we're good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment