December 7, 2009

www.enchanteddreamstravel.com

So I thought I would plug my friends travel agency. She loves Disney and travels there frequently with her family. She's done Disney World, Disney Land, Disney Cruise. You name it she's done it.

I know for most people going to Disney is a once in a lifetime event, for our family it will be. We are waiting to go when Nathan is old enough to enjoy it. I know I'm going to want to get the most out of it. All the secrets of getting on the good rides, what is a "fastpass", what do I HAVE to see while I'm there. If you feel the same way then check out the website enchanteddreamstravel.com. She's very personable and I know she'll be able to help you.

One time she did a presentation at our mom's group, I had NO IDEA that there was so much to see and do at Disney. I didn't know that you should bring a backpack with water, and snacks and that bandaides where expensive once you were in the parks. Going to Disney by the seat of your pants is o.k but the more you know the better experience you'll have.

No comments:

Post a Comment