March 29, 2010

Meals

So I've never been one to make big meals mostly because my husband comes behind me and says I'm cooking it too high, I'm doing things wrong or whatever. If it's not done the "wilson way" it's done the wrong way is a popular saying in my house. But on to my rant. So I had the best chicken wings at a friends house and she gave me the receipe so I could make them at home. I had to thaw them, spice them and cook them for 45 mins, I make french fries to go with them. There was alot of time, effort and work put into these. Dustin says to me, "I don't really like chicken wings", "there as good as the ones in the store". Thanks that means alot to me.

Then Payton comes up to me and says "mommy I hate to tell you this, but... your chicken wings aren't as good as the ones in the store." thanks kid... geez no wonder I don't prepare meals.

But I like them and 2 out of 4 kids like them, so I'm going to continue to make them and everyone else can find something else to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment