June 28, 2010

Meet Sir Onyx







Our new puppy is here... mind you he's been here for a few weeks now but with everything that's been going on I now have the time to write something.
Onyx is totally different then Aero. He's loud, likes to bark and chews things. Although he is much better then he has been. Onyx is a black lab from the same mother as Aero but different fathers. He's cute and cuddly and likes to nip. It takes a lot more to train another dog, I thought I was done with potty training lol. Since Dustin insists on having the gates up so high someone has to go out with Onyx to pee... usually that's me.
All in all it's been fun and I've learned what not to do with Aero so hopefully Onyx won't have the same leash problems Aero has. But I'm sure he'll have different problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment