December 12, 2012

December 12-12-12

 Nathan turned 6 in November.  He didn't want a kids party, he wanted to go too the movies.  We saw wreck-it Ralph.  Good movie by the way!  He loves skylanders.  So I made him skylanders cupcakes for school and a portal of power.  He loved it and was so excited to eat it.
 I've been obsessed with pinterest for a while now.  I found something similar on there and thought I could make one for my family.  So I painted the wood white.  Then let the kids paint their own snowmen.  I gave them some direct as I didn't want the whole thing covered in paint.  It still "had" to look like a snowman.  This is what we came up with.

Lego is always a big thing in our house.  Faith made this, the lego people are sitting in their living room around their christmas tree.  Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment