January 3, 2014

Christmas

 I take pictures of the kids every year.  This year, I talked them in to doing one with the mistletoe.  I think the picture is hilarious. 

 Don't they look so cute in their little hats?

 Nathan age 7

 Faith age 12

 Payton age 9

 Clayton age 9

 
 This year Christmas was nice.  We didn't over do it and we spent lots of time as a family.

 This is us getting ready to read the Night Before Christmas.  I read it to them every year, like my father did for me and my brothers.  This book was bought in 1977, my mom wrote our names in it.  I wrote my kids names in it.  I only bring it out at Christmas time and it looks just like new.  The jammies they are wearing is another family tradition, we opened them Christmas Eve.

I love my little family





No comments:

Post a Comment