October 7, 2014

Hair Styles

Lately I've been doing Payton's hair for school.  We've had 4 letters home about lice.  So basically 1 per week since school started.  Payton isn't as careful about her hair as Faith is.  So I thought well I'll just put it up and then hopefully not worry as much about it.  I didn't want to just do the plain old ponytail or braid everyday.  So after a short search I came across this site.

I found this awesome youtube channel.  She does wonderful hair tutorials and so easy to follow.  Some hairstyles I'm still getting used to doing.  Some are basically because Payton's hair just isn't thick enough, and some are because I don't have 10 hands.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2LgZ_4GzSFQS-3a87_Jc6w

Mindy from Cute Girls Hairstyles, her instgram is CUTEGIRLSHAIRSTYLES

 I combined two different hairstyles here.

 Love they way she does rope twists.  They really do stay and make the hair alittle curly when you take them out.


 The first one is Faith, she had volleyball that day.  This is a 3d braid.  Payton has a "fake" braid.  It's basically strategically placed elastics.

 Fishtail braid into a pony tail.

All these hairstyles take about 10 minutes or less to do.  Trust me when I say that I don't have a lot of time to devote in the mornings to doing hair.  I really like my sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment