June 17, 2009

Aero

Well I've been taking Aero to obedience class. There have only been two classes so far. The only problem I have is that Aero likes to play with the other dogs. The other dogs don't want to play with him. He gets distracted and pulls on his leash. Anything can distract him, from fluff flying by, to people, to grass, to smells. It's very irritating lol.

He's also taking handling classes. He's going to be a show dog and earn his confirmation. I've never been in a show ring before. I like most people have watched the westminister abbey dog show on tv. But for some reason I don't think that counts. I think it's a good thing that I'm not the one handling him in the ring. Last night I could barely get him to pay attention. So now we just need to pratice and he'll get better.

Aero has his picture up on two websites, yea Aero!. If you care to take a look, you can get to the sites from my sidebar on the right side. At Azureblue His mom is Emily, look under "our girls" and you'll see him. At Eagertriever his dad is Riley look under "our boys" "Riley" Riley's pups pictures". Aero is the one with the Alberta mountains behind him.

Aero is a lovely pup and well behaved for a 5 month old LOL. Just don't distract him LOL! I couldn't ask for a better pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment