June 8, 2009

RAIN< RAIN< RAIN< RAIN

I'm thinking you get the picture. RAIN, RAIN and more RAIN. This week is basically a right off. You know what really makes me angry? We only have so many nice days in the year. Why can't it rain at night and be nice enough to go out and play outside? I'm not saying it has to be California weather or anything, just nice enough to be able to play outside. Last week the cold wind was blowing, we had a frost warning. I don't think it too much to ask.

But Dustin has finally finished everything to do with the fence. I don't think there is anymore he could do with it. Now that he's moved the fence up to make room for his truck to park, he has to clean out the garden that was there. I bet this is going to take even longer.

I guess I should go pick up the kids from school now, but first I have to wake up the munckin.

bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment