August 25, 2011

My Little Man

My little man is growing up. He's going to be 5 in november which means he's going to be in school for 5 days aweek. He's my last baby and this is the start of when they pull away. He's not going to be around me 24/7; he's not going to be asking me for help; or looking at me for comfort every time he needs it. Faith was going to school I thought YES! When the twins went to school I thought YES! When Nathan goes to school I think NO! This really is an end of one chapter in my life and the start of a new one. Dustin's hounding me about a job, which won't be easy to come by, because of the holidays, inservice and sick days the kids will have once school starts. Not to mention summer holidays. YUCKS! see what I mean about opening a new chapter. Things are a-changing and not always for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment