August 19, 2011

Selkirk Dodge Dealership: My New Van!

So as most of you know I got into a car accident just over a month ago. Through no fault of my own a Bison semi changed lanes and altered our summer and not for the better. We were without a family vehicle for 1 month. Which let me tell you SUCKS! No more beach, no more summer activities until we settled with MPI. MPI is a whole nuther discussion which I won't get into cause it still makes me angry. Anyways we finally settled for less then what we wanted but at least it was more then they offered.

So I got a new dodge caravan. I actually got the color I wanted... mango-tango. Which I'm so pleased with. I haven't picked a color of vehicle since two vehicles ago when the only color was red or white. This color was super hard to find with all the options we wanted. We could have found one with less options, but Dustin wasn't willing to do that. He kept telling me "I found a grey one, I found a blue one." He's like "what alternative color do you want?" I was like "if we've exhausted our search then I'll tell you, otherwise I'm not saying because you'll be like well this is the only color I can find." I'm so happy I stuck to my guns and got the color I wanted.
I've had it about a week and I went to a parking lot and I could pick out my van from all the other ones. You have no idea how many times I've tried to get into other people vehicles.

So my new van has a gps, usb, and blue tooth, mind you I don't have a usb port to plug in, nor a cell phone lol, but the options are there lol. I've already plunked in a few of our favorite hot spots into the gps, just cause it's fun lol.

If you are ever in need of a vehicle don't use the city dealers, go to Selkirk dodge dealer. We bought a few vehicles from him and he couldn't be nicer. He was willing to search and work with us and not make us pay a non-refundable down payment. He actually found my van and had it shipped to him before we even agreed to buy from him. But as soon as he did, we dropped everything to go and get it. He remembered us from 7 years ago when we bought our other van. How awesome is that?

Anyways I know your all waiting to see a picture of it so here it is:






Isn't it pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment