September 1, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 1-self portrait

I took this picture at christmas time. I'm the one always behind the camera. I almost NEVER get my picture taken. Not because I don't want too, mostly because Dustin doesn't care about pictures so he doesn't want to take pictures. If and when he does, they are out of focus or why in the hell would you take that picture, picture. You all know what I mean. So I'm either left with taking my own picture; or getting my daughter to do one and they turn out like this

not that this is horrible, she's getting alot better. I learned early on to sit when she's taking pictures or else I get the up the body look. But this isn't really a picture of myself that I would show to everyone. You can see everything (all the mess) in the back ground.

Come back tomorrow to see photo challenge day 2.

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely! I'm excited to see all your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete