February 28, 2012

Skating

Today my kids went skating with school. I do love my school for somethings. They celebrate festival du voyageur, all week not just one day like most schools. I acutally got to help out today. Nathan is super cute, "mom this is my 13th time going around". He wants to skate so bad, he still uses the skating bar, but really this is only his 3rd time on skates. Then I stayed to help Clayton and Payton's class. Clayton is doing so well. He still likes the bar, but he did try a few times without it. Mick E Moose was there to skate with them. The kids were so excitied. For those of you who don't know who he is, he was the mascot for the Manitoba Moose, but now that the jets are back he is their mascot. Clayton kept chasing him around and calling him Mickey Mouse. He's so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment