February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I' m not much for valentine's day. Really I think it's for non-married couples. If you're married and have kids it's hard to get away on one specific night. Plus even getting a seat somewheres is a nightmare. I just want my husband to bring me home something that shows he thought of me today. I'm horrible at keeping flowers alive, but I love plants.
With that being said my husband surprised me today. I came home from work and on my table was two flower arrangements, plus an empty pie plate. But to be fair he just ran out of time to put the pie plate away after he ate his share from the night before. He came home at lunch to drop off the flowers.
I opened up my presents and there was two very lovely displays.



This flower arrangement was from my girls this morning. They had stayed up late sometime last week (in secret) to make these. The kids had cereal out and ready for me along with this fabulous flower display.
Today I made my family some chocolate pudding with strawberrys sliced inside. I really hope they like it. It actually took me most of the afternoon to do it.

Happy Heart Day to everyone out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment