April 9, 2012

Visit

So my dad and his wife came for a visit. Last time my dad saw my kids, Faith was 6 months old. She's almost 11 so 10 years.

I think they had a great time. My boys literally would not stay off his lap. Dad and Sueanne spoiled them. We went to the dollar store and they let the kids pick out whatever they wanted. Boy did we come home with a TON of stuff. But really it's all stuff they are stilling playing with.

I, of course had to take the obligatory family pictures. We have more then enough of these pictures with Dustin's family.


Here is all of us

I just really liked this picture. Payton HATES walking anywhere and talked grampie into carrying her.

My cute little family

All in all I think the week went great. We spent 4 days in Shilo with my brother and his family. If you have grandparents around your kids, love them and thank them for all they do for you. You have no idea how much it means to me to be able to have them here and have them shower my kids with love and affection. My kids lapped up the affection; along with my dogs, (you think they don't get any affection at all by the way they behaved!)

Can't wait for another visit, I know my kids are missing them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment