June 6, 2012

Crafty- crafty-crafy.

My girls and I have making bracelets and rings and all kinda things this week.  Since I bought a hot glue gun we might as well use it!


This necklace I made, it's crazy long and you can wear it as a bracelet as well.
 two rings... I love toes!  but I can't stand store bought ones cause they keep turning over.  I've had this ones on since saturday and I've had not problems with them.



my ankle bracelet.  I really like the white in there, I think it just really makes it look nice.
I'll have to get pictures of the girls wearing their stuff and post them.  It's fun to watch them come up with some great ideas.  Even Nathan made a bracelet.

I got the beads and the elastic at the dollar store.  I had to get the bracelet connectors at walmart.  Super easy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment