June 4, 2012

Pinterest


So I have been going on Pinterest lately.  Thanks to another blog that I read (thanks Pam!).  I thought lets check this out and see what it's all about.  I have a bunch of boards and pins, there is alot there I think; I'll do that with the kids.  Yellow is one of my favorite colors and I came across this sunflower http://thecreativeimperative.blogspot.ca/2011/07/sunflowery-wreath.html and thought well I can do that.  I did a few things different.  I don't think I made the leaves big enough and I filled in some empty spaces with cut triangles.  I did not fill the center with coffee beans only because I don't have any.  But I really like the way it turned out, and it makes my yucky brown door nice and bright.

what you need for this project
- yellow paper plate
-yellow, orange and brown felt
-hot glue gun ( I got mine at the dollar store)
-string

I think it's super cheery and it makes me smile when I see it.
I wonder what else I can find on pinterest?














1 comment: