May 1, 2013

May 1st

Today is a start of a new month.  I know I've posted before about weigh loss.  And I only remember because I was going back through old posts and found them.

So in a group I'm in on facebook they want to do the 30 day squat challenge, so I said sure why not?  What's the worst that can happen?  I still look like this at the end of the month.  So on top of that I thought I would do the 30 day crunch challenge as well.  I've let myself go this past year.  Mostly because of not giving a crap. 

So here I am at the beginning of a new month.  It's 9:22 and I've done it!  I finished the challenge for the day.  I feel great and I'm drinking a glass of water while I type this.  Only 23 more days till my birthday!  I know calm down, I'm excited too!

No comments:

Post a Comment