December 5, 2015

Making a Fireplace DIY

We had our annual Breakfast with Santa today.  Our decorations were a tree and a Santa chair along with a few odds and ends of decorations around the hall.  I thought it would be great if we had a visual behind the chair.

So I happened to see this link on Facebook about making your own fireplace.  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/473440979548971449/  I went searching and found this on Pinterest.  Super easy to make.

materials needed
boxes 5 about the same size
tape
white paper
red paper
black/brown paper
glue


This is what it looked like when finished.  I added a few decorations, I totally forgot the Christmas socks that we decorated for this.

When it all came together.  So cute and it will look great in all the Christmas photos with Santa.


No comments:

Post a Comment