March 15, 2009

Finally

After more then 4 years I get to see my mom this summer. Although I have been promising her this for a couple of summers now, Dustin has finally said yes.

So I called her yesterday, After the terrible month she had this is really good news for her. I'm super excited. If you've done the math then you know I haven't seen her since Aug'04. My kids were born in 'june 01, sept '04 and Nov '06. So yeah she had only meet one of my kids.

Then she said that my youngest brother is coming along too. Although he's buying he's own plane ticket. It has been way to many years since we've all been together. Lets see....'99. I believe is the last time all of us have seen each other at the same time. Everyone will be there except my dad. I haven't seen my dad since Faith was 6 months old.

This is a huge deal for me and I'm really excited. Although now that Chris is coming we don't have room in our van to drive to my brother's place in AB. So hopefully his family can make it here. I'm super excited!! Now I just have to plan on how I'm going to fit 8 kids and 6 adults into my small house.

BOOYA! this is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment