March 23, 2009

Vet and weekend stuff

Today was vet day. All in all it went very well. But from now on I think I'm going to schedule it when the kids are in school. Thank god it's a small vet hospital and the kids could walk around. They were very fascinated with the garbage can that looked like a polar bear.

Aero did very well and although his ears are dirty there are no concerns. AND NO HE IS NOT FAT! A couple friends think he's fat, but he's a really good size and the vet said he might just be a stockier dog.

I went to a social on saturday night. I haven't been out like that for a bit, had a couple of drinks and felt really tired all sunday. I only really danced once and my knees were so sore. God getting old sucks.

Well since it's spring and the annual flooding is taking place, just like every other year. They are now saying that the flooding is going to be worse then it was in '97. "Oh yeah the flood of the century it will never happen again." that's what all the experts said back then good thing they built a new flood way.

that's it that's all for today see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment