April 23, 2009

Too Much To Do Today

HuH! I have so much I need to do today, but here I am on the computer instead. What is it about the computer/facebook/blogging that makes people drop everything and spend hours looking at??

I must say that I love facebook. I have contacted so many people I've lost touch with. I may not *talk* to them everyday but I can see pictures or read up on their lives. It is very convenient and I can do it on my own time.

This saturday is the used toy and clothing sale for my Y-Neighbours group. If you're in the area come out, message me and I'll give you the address. I need to bake for it. I need to get all my things together for. But there really is no reason to put everything in the van yet. I'm helping to run it and I've organized it. My biggest fear is that we'll have little to no one there. That would really suck.

I can hear my youngest in his room playing with is toys. He's pretending some toy is the easter bunny. He's been talking so much lately it's very funny. We've also been venturing down the potty train choo choo, or should I say poo poo lol. Have I ever told you how much I HATE POTTY TRAINING!!! Now he's saying upside down and standing with his bum in the air and his head on the floor. Gota love 2.5 year olds.

My second oldest has decided to hate pants all she wants is a skirt and a shirt, or dress and pantie hose. Boy she doesn't take after me. Maybe she takes after her father more??? lol just joking.

gota go.... apparently it's movie time

1 comment: