April 30, 2009

Interesting Bit Of News

It's 24 more days till my birthday!!! That's right! No I'm not having a party, damit! My husband is not creative enough for that. On my 30th birthday, his brother got married the next day. So Dustin was like this is your party too *NOT*. On a side note luckly I have really good friends who through me a surprise party I was completely surprised!!!

Anyways I just wanted to share the news cause even if I'm turning 32, I still act like a 12 years old counting down the days!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome; my hubbie never thinks to do anything either; my 32nd really blew; I looked at him and said if you don't plan it for this December I will or find someone who will :oP LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wait a minute most of them have for the past 10 years, hmmmm wait a minute :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tenille,
    I work with Mom Central (www.momcentralconsulting.com) and we're looking for Canadian bloggers for our blog roll. We help our clients (Canadian companies) connect with bloggers for sampling, product review and giveaway opportunities. If you're interested in more info, do you mind emailing me at kathryn@momcentral.com
    Thanks,
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're party must have been something? I'm guessing :o)

    ReplyDelete