April 13, 2009

Randomness

Easter weekend.... talk about a really long weekend. Good Friday.. no school, Easter Monday..no school. I really don't remember getting this much time off when I went to school. I used to have to walk 5 miles to school in a snow storm up hill lol... no I didn't.

So I talked to my mom last night.... My brother and her are getting ready for their trip out here in July. Yea! very exciting! Then we're all going to Alberta to visit my other brother and his family. It's been along time since we've all been in the same place. I think when Colette was born in '99???

Dustin went out and helped sandbag a friends yard yesterday. He's really glad it was just their culvert and not the whole house. Hopefully the river settles down soon and we won't get evacuated. But let me reassure you... I won't be staying back worrying about worrying about my house. It's just stuff... stuff that can be replaced. The only stuff I would worry about is the pictures, and maybe the computer. The kids, dog and husband are a givein.. of course I would get them out.

My mom's group used toy and clothing sale is coming up on the 25th of April. I'm in charge of it and I just hope we get people out to shop and it is a success. I also have the twins group toy and clothing sale coming up this weekend. I really need to get modivated to sort and tag all my clothes for this one. I'm also volunteering and will be there all day on saturday. Long day, very tiring. But I do enjoy volunteering there.

The kids are having a semi-good day....... no major melt downs, no hitting and screaming. It's raining out today. I'm hoping it clears up some and we can go outside.

I really should clean up all the dog poop in our back yard. I swear this dog poops more then normal.

That's it for today... have a great Easter Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment