June 13, 2011

Exercise Plan week 5

So I've noticed a difference in my body, more specifically my belly this week.
Last summer I had lost a ton of weight because of my kidney stones and not eating for about a week once a month. Then when I finally got that resolved I gained back that weight. Which is why I'm on this eating right plan. So after 5 weeks of cutting crap out (more or less) I've noticed a difference. Yeah me! I can't go by what my scale says because it's broken and doesn't give accurate readings (although I do like those readings better lol).
So Monday was a good day, but I had ice cream at night
Tuesday was a good day
Wednesday was an o.k day but I was super grumpy
Thursday I ate a donut. I know...
Friday I did have chips
So that was my week. Thank god movie night and snack night was on saturday so I don't feel obligated to tell you about the baked tortilla cheesecake I ate, or the half bag of chips I had on sunday. Although you will be proud of me I did NOT have pop at the restaurant on saturday. I stuck with water and a lemon. I'm super proud of myself. I normally get pop and then have horrible gas pains that night and into the morning ( a bit of an over share, but there it is).

I've thought for awhile now that I'm allergic to dark pop. But have never gotten it confirmed or talked to my doctor about it. Dark pop ie coke, pepsi, dr pepper and root beer, is the root of all things gas pained related for me. I've noticed that I don't have those horrible pains now that I've (more or less) cut pop out of my daily life.

That's my over share for the day. Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment