May 30, 2011

Exercise Plan week 3

So let's be honest it was my birthday last week so there was some spoiling going on.

Monday followed the plan but had ice cream after supper
Tuesday of course eat cake and ice cream 1 500ml of pop
Wednesday ate some more cake and ice cream
Thursday I was out running around and took the kids to McD's
Friday had ice cream after supper

All in all really not a bad week, but still could do better. I find on the weekends when I can or am "allowed" treats I find I'm not that interested in eating them. I have gone to the superstore a few times and none of those times did I come out with a case of pop. How wonderful is that? Cause I know if it's in the house I will drink it. I was at walmart with Nathan this week and he saw the pop refrigerator right by the cashiers and he says "mom aren't you going to get your pop". I was like "no not today". Just alittle pat on my back for that one.

Even when out at walmart with Faith this weekend I didn't buy a chocolate bar and eat it in the van on the way home like normal. That right there is a huge step for me. Dustin is always saying you shouldn't eat that or drink that. Which let's be honest just makes me want to eat or drink that more, cause who are you to tell me what I can or can't do. Who is that really hurting? me that's right I'm the one who feels like crap or hates how I look in clothes.

So here's to turning over a new leaf. Slow and steady wins the race.... right? Making huge changes doesn't work for me but making the changes I can make and keeping to them is something I'll be working on. Does that sentence make sense???

Anyways that was my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment