February 20, 2009

Kids are so funny

So last night I fell asleep watching tv in the living room. Dustin was watching the Raptors game in the bedroom he fell asleep. This was after the three younger ones were in bed already. Faith was down stairs playing on her computer. At some point I knew it was after 8 and Faith was still downstairs. I thought Dustin was still awake, he thought I was still awake. Faith comes up to me and says goodnight mom. o.k. I thougth she was going to bed. No she goes back downstairs, turns all the lights off and curls up in her sleeping bag and goes to sleep. Now she's thinking this is a great idea, she can FINALLY sleep downstairs right! Little does she know that I ALWAYS check them before I go to sleep at night. Dustin just happened to wake up and check on them and goes to get Faith and finds her downstairs. She is too funny. I've been threatening the girls that I'm going to make one of them sleep downstairs one of these days. Of course she's all for it and gets mad when I won't let her. I bet she's been planning this for awhile. Funny girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment