February 20, 2009

New Puppy

Well he's here finally. After all we went through to get him. Aero has been very well behaved. I think now that he's *used* to us he's starting to misbehave. He's been barking/whining in the kennel lately. Very annoying at 6:30 in the morning!

The first night we had him. I took him out to pee every hour to an hour and half. He would pee every time. Only one accident in the house so far. It's almost like having another baby... but with doggie breath.

The kids have been in many times out since Aero came home. Clayton just doesn't get it. He keeps backing up and laughing hysterically. Nathan runs away yelling "don't bite me". Aero has already pants Nathan a few times. Nathan gets so mad and comes running to me. "Daddy, daddy jammies" (yes he still calls me daddy). Payton doesn't really want anything to do with him. Faith won't leave him alone and always follows him around. If one of us takes him outside to pee she has to come too. "Can I walk him now?" she says it about 20 times a minute until you finally give in.

They all do love him expecally when he's sleeping. They all come over to pet him and Nathan even laid down beside him and cuddled. It was very cute. Dustin has actually helped out, which I was alittle surprised that he would. Both nights Dustin got up and took him out to pee. This morning, Dustin was up before the alarm and took him out.... mind you Aero is a very good alarm all by himself lol.

So pictures to come soon. I have to get them off the camera first.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be waiting for pictures!! :)
    Yes, I totally agree it's like having another kid. Only you can lock this one in a cage and go out for the evening and won't get arrested!

    ReplyDelete