February 20, 2009

Getting Better

Well this morning I did not have to listen to Aero barking/whining this morning. Which I'm very thankful for... the only thing is I slept in LOL. How funny is that?

The kids have finally settled down. They no longer run when trying to escape him. Which is a good thing. They've all learned to sit on the furniture instead of the floor.

Yesterday we actually ventured out. In the morning the kids had gymnastics. Which is only an hour long but it's still 15 minutes there and back. So as far as I know Aero was good. He wasn't whining or crying when we came back. Then in the afternoon we had playgroup. That was about 2 hours. Still Aero did very well. So this morning we're headed out again. I really hope he does well again.

He has already learning to sit, stand, come, wait and stay. Soon he'll be able to do tricks. I wonder if he'll learn to catch Frisbee's?? I guess time will tell. He still has alot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment