February 2, 2009

25 things about me

1. I'm still in my pj's at 11:00 am so are most of my kids.
2. I have 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls.
3. I hate the house I'm living in. I wish it was finished.
4. I hate that Dustin doesn't like to spend money.
5. I wish my mom could meet my kids.
6. I hated/loved high school... hated it because I was shy and didn't have many friends. Loved it for the friends I did have.
7. I've played dungeons and dragons as a teenager.
8. I love to put together puzzles.
9. I hate doing homework... I really have to get used to doing it.
10. I wish I was more modivated to get in shape.
11. I have a twisted, wicked sense of humor, as I'm sure most of you know.
12. I want to travel the world with my kids.
13. I want to go on vacation anywheres, anything. see #4 as to why I haven't
14. I wish I stilled knew how to play the piano.
15. I love to read.
I6. I love to take walks with my kids, we are out everytime it's nice out.
17. I have a really bad temper.
18. I hate customer service but am afraid it's one of the jobs I'm good at.
19. I do not want to go back to work, I enjoy staying at home *most of the time*
20. I tend to not answer my phone.... I know I'm working on it lol
21. I hate stupid people
22. I believe in magic
23. I love watching those teeniebopper movies/ coming of age movies
24. I love baby feet, they are super cute.
25. I hate when my house is messy, but I really don't want to be the one to clean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment