January 29, 2009

Kids in diapers

So it's enviably that when you have a kids strapped into a poop catcher day in and day out that accidents/explosions happen.

Nathan my little 2 year old is still in diapers. He likes to sleep naked, which we strictly tell him he's not allowed. He also likes to take off his poop catcher during nap times. All you mom's and dad's out there know exactly where I'm doing with this LOL.

Certain food affect you in certain ways, same goes for little kids. Venison is very popular in our house. But it does give Nathan runnier poops. The other day I went into his room after a brief quiet time, because he doesn't nap anymore. I walk in to the lovely smell.. you all know the smell. He's sitting against the wall and he's taken his pants off. He looks up at me and says "I play cars" "Yeah" I say "you are playing with your cars, come lets change your bum." He stands up and all over the wall is poop. It has run up his back and out the top of the diaper. Yucky yucky yucky! why can't this be one of the times daddy is home to get him out???

Needless to say I'll be glad when I no longer have to buy diapers. Sooner or later I will be out from under all this poop ha ha!.

No comments:

Post a Comment