January 26, 2009

Nesting???

Am I nesting??? seriously?? Or is this an early start to spring cleaning? Its still another 5 weeks at least before this puppy comes home.

I have just spent the better part of 4 hours cleaning the house. I took everything off the kitchen floor... boots, backpacks, garbage can, chairs and anything I could find and scrubbed it clean. Mind you I should have done it along time ago. I'm more of a spot cleaning kinda person lol. Anyways I cleaned the walls the cupboard doors. Then I moved on to the hallways. I did the front hallway and the kids doors, bathroom doors all the walls in between.

The last time I really felt this motivated to clean was when I was 6 months pregnant. Which was over two years ago.. and NO! I'm not pregnant again. So don't ask lol.

I've been reading up on the web about the first few days home with a new puppy. This is going to be a huge change in my life so I want to be prepared. I need to be ready and have everything in place for when the new bundle of joy joins us. It almost feels like I'm bringing home a new baby... someone needs to stop me before I bring up the baby swing and strap the dog in.

I've even written out the names and numbers for the nearest vet hospitals, obedience classes and pet supply stores. I have a list of questions to ask the breeder about feeding, nail and dental care. I also found out there is a waiting list for obedience classes; I'm wondering if it's a two year waiting list like most daycares??? wouldn't that be hilarious!!!!

Time for a nap I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment