January 16, 2009

The extreme weather has broken

YAH! it is now only -27. It almost feels like spring lol. It does say it's suppose to be 0 on Monday. Well we'll just take it one day at a time.

Today is friday!!! I had my women's group morning meeting today. I like just sitting around and talking. This way we can get to know each other better. On days we have a speaker we just do business and listen to the speaker. Although some of these speakers are very informative. We have a wide variety of speakers from Cancer care Manitoba, to spa days, to eye care for your children, to how to start your own home business. Today we had an open morning, one of the ladies talked about her conflict resolution class she took. It was very informative. I think it opened my eyes to some of the conflicts we tend to have in a marriage. It really breaks down to who's right or wrong and what fears the other person might have.

This weekend if it is nice out I plan on taking the kids ice skating. We haven't had a chance to use them since christmas.

Only 7 more weeks till we get our new puppy. I have been researching on the web, what do puppies need, how to take care of them and how and when to feed them. If anyone has any suggestions on good books let me know. I do have a puppy training book, what to do in the first 7 weeks after you bring puppy home. But it really only covers training the puppy to do stuff. I have never been the soul person responsible for a puppy. Last time we had a puppy in the house I was still living at home with my parents, so guess who took the majority of the responsiblity... not me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment