January 4, 2009

Life

With school starting just around the corner we come to a busy week. The middle two are going for their dentist appointment on Monday. This will be very entertaining. Payton doesn't like people to touch her teeth. She cries and won't open her mouth. Last time they asked me to come in and lay down on the chair and have her on my chest. Yeah right.... that's not going to make her open her mouth. Clayton will only give a toothy smile but won't open up.
But they did talk about it the other day with Faith. They said the dentist will brush our teeth. Hopefully things go well.

Faith has her orthodontist apt on tuesday. The thing is an hour long at minimum. Could be longer.... GOD! Hopefully they don't suggest braces right away. Then Faith and her classmates are going on a field trip to the see the dinosaur museum. They have been studying all about them in school. Which has prompted her to re watch the Land Before Time movies. Clayton especially loves them. He's always asking for the one with all the littlefoots in it.

Then there is playgroup with an extra day on wednesday afternoons. My mom's group starts back up. Which I am super excited about. Two whole hours child free. Talking to ladies about other things then what the kids are doing. Gymnastics starts back up for the kids. They will be excited to get back into things. Me on the other hand. I've been staying up late, sleeping in late and napping in the afternoons. It's going to be hard to get up at 7:00 tomorrow to start the day.

On thursday my friend phoned and wanted to know if I wanted to go out for coffee. HELL YEAH I said. After spending hours upon hours in the house cause it's too cold to go outside with the kids getting cabin fever. I eagerly agreed to go. So we spent a few hours sitting down and enjoying each others company. When she dropped me off at home, I told her I had a lovely date and asked if she wanted to kiss to end the date. Sadly she said no... but she did say maybe next time LOL.

On Saturday I went to the movies with friends. I highly recommend The secret life of bees. Very good movie. My friend cried during the movie and called me a heartless bitch for not crying. It was very emotional but I'm still not crying in public LOL. We then spent a few hours at Boston pizza chatting, with another friend joining us later. Having good friends are hard to come by once you get some keep them.

That's it for today... SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!! can't you tell I've very excited???

2 comments:

  1. Tenille, you are going to make me cry. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get Stirling and Madison involved in more activities. And now I have you engrained in my brain holding back tears at the movies....did you get a bad headache lol; I do :oP

    ReplyDelete