January 15, 2009

Just Some Random Words


Well things are looking up here. No major fights, no screaming mom..er.. kids. The buses were cancelled on Wednesday and I didn't have the heart to drive the kids to school yesterday. We stayed home and hibernated. It was -50 with the windchill. Way to cold to be outside for any length of time.


The kids played nicely and even kept their rooms relatively clean. Although they did watch a movie in the morning and played wii in the afternoon. So that might have helped with the whole not messing up the house thing lol.


Today has been a good day so far *knock on wood* The buses were running, the twins had school. Nathan and I went to pre-school. It was a very enjoyable morning. I discovered that stores are now selling those creamy chocolate eggs that are only sold at Easter!!!! Let me tell you, I can NOT resist buying them when ever I come across one. So much for not eating junk food lol. Oh well.


Nathan has a bit of a cold. He has taken to having his sister carry him around in a blanket. She's all for it, so I'm like whatever, as long as no ones crying. They like to put him in a chair and cover him up with blankets. Find all his backyardigans and some books and keep him there. He's happy of course having all the attention on himself.
Tomorrow the cold wave is suppose to break. It's suppose to be -13 tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but am not expecting too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment