February 18, 2009

Wow one week since my last post

Has it been that long really??? wow. I've been so wrapped up in reading this really good series that I haven't let myself have any free time.

If you haven't read Twilight and the other books in this series new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn; you really should read them. You're probably thinking but it's a book targeted for young readers. Trust me, if you enjoy Harry Potter (and I know you do) then you will enjoy this series. It's about Bella Swan who falls in love and has a really strong pull towards the vampire Edward. But like most books there is always a twist she also falls in love with Jacob the werewolf. Every good reading. The book store didn't have the last book. So I had to order it on-line. I really hope I get it soon. I'm dieing to know what happens, although truth be told I did search on line to find out lol. Where there are really no spoilers, but I get the really idea of what happens.

The only thing I hate about reading a series is that I'm so rushed to read through it and find out what happens that the book ends way to early. The next time I read it I'll do so more slowly and will really enjoy the book.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for getting the book soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment