February 5, 2009

Questions part 3


1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED? no, but the option was there after the twins

2. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? both happy

3. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No way.

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 29

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? missed period..took a test

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Dustin...kept this one to our selves for a while

7. HOW DID YOU TELL THEM? Phoned Dustin told him he was a naughty boy.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes! But was strictly forbidden too. Dustin wanted a surprise.

9. DUE DATE? Dec 3 2006

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? yes espcially if I had an empty tummy

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? nothing really

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? smell of chicken cooking, couldn't eat chicken.. which is funny cause he loves chicken.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR CHILD'S SEX? boy

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? no this evened the numbers out.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? not many... still had excess from previous pregnancys.

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? no.. fourth child doesn't get one :0(

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? no

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? no good pregnancy all around

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? St. B

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? No labor planned c-section. with 3 kids at home and no family/friends to relay on for last minute calling, things had to be planned.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Dustin

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Doctors and Dustin.

23. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? c-section

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? epidural

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGHT? 7lbs 14oz

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Nov 27 2006

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Nathan Riley

28. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE NAMED YOUR CHILD IF IT WAS THE OPPOSITE SEX? This being child number 4 he was lucky to get a name before we left the hospital. I did want to name him Nathaniel though.

29. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 2 years

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous; aside from the complications...I had many with both too :o( (HUGS) Stirling was my lightest 8lbs. 7 1/2 oz. and Madison was over 10 if I remember :oP correctly, but I delivered both quite quickly, going to hospital as close as we could cut it. My complications arose during pregnancy with him - going into labor at 26 weeks but getting it under control in hospital for a week with bedrest until his birth. Madison I took the steroid injection at 26 weeks to be proactive in case I went into labor early. Everything was great until she was born; cord around her neck and she was upside down. I hemmoraged afterward quite a bit, but they eventually got it under control with drugs. Of course I didn't know what was really transpiring until afterward. I feel for you honey :o)) I don't think I will have anymore, even though my OB says it would be okay...do you take the risk?

    ReplyDelete