February 5, 2009

Questions


So this has been going around facebook for a while now. I decided I wanted to join in the fun. But why stop at just the first born? They were all exciting.

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No not really!

2. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? me: happy Dustin said" I don't have any money"

3. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No way.

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 24

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? ate like a pig at my brother's house. I just couldn't get enough to eat. Took a pregnancy test when I got home.

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Mel,Mom then Dustin

7. HOW DID YOU TELL THEM? Phoned Mel and mom. Dustin got home from work and I just said it.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes! I did only about 2 days before she was born.

9. DUE DATE? July 23, 2001

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? yes espcially if I had an empty tummy

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? everything

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? getting fat

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? girl

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? no

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Around 60

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yes work had one for me

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about it.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? pregnancy induced hypertension. was in the hospital for 2 weeks before I had her, that was the cause of most of my weight gain, retained fluid.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? St. B

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? over 35 hours. Monday night around 8:30 till I had her at 7:02 wednesday morning

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Dustin

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Dustin and nursing staff

23. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? vaginal... almost c-section the cord was wrapped around her neck twice..white when she came out. The cord was so tight she just had enough length to get out.

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? demorial, then epidural

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGHT? 5lbs 14oz

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? June 27 2001

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Faith Ashley

28. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE NAMED YOUR CHILD IF IT WAS THE OPPOSITE SEX? Darryl Trent

29. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 7.5 years

No comments:

Post a Comment