December 19, 2008

Christmas concert failure


The christmas concert was almost a complete failure.... need I say more? My kids were cute of course.

Well I will anyways. We arrived there about 5 minutes early. Dropped the kids off, Dustin got us seats. The concert was suppose to start at 6:30. I think she was waiting for the parents that were running late. So when the concert finally started all three classes went up on stage.

Payton and their friend Daniel were standing in the front. Clayton was behind them off to the side. I asked Clayton to move over so I could see him, what does he do??? Throws the kids in front of him out of the way. Well at least I can see him better right? As the teacher starts singing my kids just stand there. I say sing the songs, do the actions, do something!!! so they half heartedly do the actions. Well it's better then just standing there.

Then half the kids were to get off the stage. My kids class was to stay up and sing another song. The teacher spent more time organizing them, then they did singing. It was definitely a *cluster f@ck* The song lasted about 2 seconds. I was not impressed at all. Who do I complain to about the teacher??? She had a helper but she's about a useful as tits on a bull. COME ON ALREADY!! I much prefer the teacher we had last year. I was very upset when I heard she was leaving. When you go from a teacher who has control, respect and loves her job; to a teacher who is disorganized, unrespected, and nervous it's very upsetting. No wonder Clayton doesn't listen to her at all.

The teacher had *assigned* parents to bring stuff. Some were to bake, some were to bring juice. There is no way all the parents who baked brought baking. The teacher didn't even pass out their christmas presents. We had to go to a table and get them ourselves. No santa. Lets just say this year when Dustin was ready to leave so was I.

So another year of christmas concerts is over. Maybe if the pre-school teacher stays next year, she'll be more organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment