December 18, 2008

it's that time of year.... christmas concerts everywhere

Tonight is the twins christmas concert. Do I think they are going to sing...no, do I think they are going to dance....no, do I think they are going to stand there and look cute....yes.
They like to just stand there. They claim they don't know the words, but I know the teacher has sung the songs with them every day they are in school. Plus the times I've gone over the song with them. Oh well. We'll all still going to go and support them. I know Faith is going to want to run around and play with her friends. But Dustin won't let her.

Last sunday was the church christmas pagent. The older three had a little part in it. The twins went up in their pre-school class and were suppose to say all together "we want a home" Yeah, they just stood there. Then they had to sing alittle song... nope. Good thing some of the other kids picked up the slack. Faith had to read two sentences by herself. But she stood up there with the rest of her class. She did really well, although she was alittle shy. Which from her is a huge suprise. Considering when she was in pre-school she sang so loud the people in the back of the gym could hear her.

Today was a busy day, with no playgroup for Nathan, we went shopping. I finished up any shopping that was left. I was surprised Zellers didn't have any nice skirts on sale for kids. But I did find a mario bullet bill. Faith will love it. Nathan is so funny. He hates wearing his gloves, he fights and pouts. Coming out of the store today I said "fine, freeze your hands" Not even 10 paces later and he was asking for his gloves. Silly kid, should have just listened to me in the first place. But what do I know, right... I'm just the mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment