December 16, 2008

First Entry

Well, well, well my very first blog entry. Today we went to village du Pere Noel. The kids like going there with school. This year parents were not allowed to stay, which I think is unfair. I've gone every other year. I wanted to take pictures of them. I have pictures from when Faith went. When it's Nathan's turn I'm just going to stay. But I did get an hour to shop for the kids. I went to Dollarama. Who doesn't love dollarama??? Nathan was really good and sat in the cart. I didn't have to ask him to settle down, I didn't have to chase him. Although snacks help alot in this department lol.
It's way to cold here! -42 with the wind chill. But life still goes on. Kids still have school, people still need to work, christmas shopping still needs to be done.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Maybe one of these days I'll get back to blogging...nice to be able to read someone else's blog for a change! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the land of blog :o) itsstartingtorain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete